Will Cupra parts fit the Ibiza FR?

jsmrtn

Not sure if this has been asked before, but I've had a search and can't find it?

I've got an Ibiza 1.4 FR 6J but am wondering if exhausts listed for the Cupra will fit? As the Cupra has the exhaust in the middle and the FR has the exhaust on rear passenger side (does this matter?)

Also, 2 questions in one - has anyone fitted a cat-back exhaust to their FR? If so, which one have you fitted, as I can only find the Milltek one and wondered if there are any different ones? I like the look of the standard FR twin exhaust, but can see the Milltek isn't?

Thanks!

BradsterSwagDog

Jan 5, 2018
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Ibiza Cupra rear bumper fit on ACT?

I shall be purchasing the Seat Ibiza Fr ACT 140 in the very near future, I was wondering if I could fit the Cupra rear bumper straight onto the ACT as I think it looks great and I want it to match the roof spoiler, will this have any complications with the stock exhaust or should it be a fairly plug in and play conversion? Advice would be greatly appreciated :bleh:

Steve221

Workshy Fop.
May 30, 2003
Newcastle
Visit site
I shall be purchasing the Seat Ibiza Fr ACT 140 in the very near future, I was wondering if I could fit the Cupra rear bumper straight onto the ACT as I think it looks great and I want it to match the roof spoiler, will this have any complications with the stock exhaust or should it be a fairly plug in and play conversion? Advice would be greatly appreciated :bleh:

Which one are you buying out of interest? I traded mine in recently.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members