Who Has The Best Looking Lcr/cupra?

B3LSY

So who has got the best looking leon? lets see what people come up with
DSC00628-2.jpg

oliverj

Aug 18, 2006
Nottingham
And mine.... I have to say Lee your's does look pretty mean! The kind of thing RoboCop or Jack Bauer would drive as their company car :D

ojlcr1.jpg

ojlcr7.jpg

oliverj

Aug 18, 2006
Nottingham
Hi Lee, callipers are standard. Discs are two piece floating 330mm AP Racing on backwards for quite a severe bite on braking. Alloy bells save around 1KG per corner. Mintex 1155 pads and 5.1 fluid. Cost was around £1600 inc labour for front discs and pads and new discs at rear with Mintex 1144 pads - this included flushing the brake fluid through 3 times and road testing until the pedal feel was spot on. Clearer pictures below. I was at Donington on Monday and they showed no signs of fading after 10 hard laps, track instructor was very impressed. Best money I have spent on the car without a doubt. :D

ojlcr4.jpg

ojlcr5.jpg

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
search for the "best looking cupra" thread, pages and pages there

seems like its just me that doesnt see the attraction of tinting the headlights (i know its covers...before someone says that)

MrJohnnyB

Apr 10, 2008
Sudbury, Suffolk
Dude your pics make your car look really high :(. Wont post my pics as my car looks like stock :(... mainly cos it is :p. Liking the look of yours B3lsy!

Last edited:

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
actually, i quite like the above wheels.... hmmm... giving me ideas for my Leon... keep going people.
Heres a pic of my old Ibiza Cupra, missed very much!!
Rather Sexial i tink you will all agree :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members