Fuse Box Card - Pic Request

Mujnu

Fuses

Hi, i was wondering if the fuses shown on the card have to be inside the box? For example, fuses 1&3 are empty on the card and therefore empty on my fuse box, however, some fuses which are visible on the card are missing from my fuse box, is it essential that i put those fuses in?

My car is a 1.4 petrol ibiza 2003 SE. the car is running fine was just wondering about the missing fuses where it shouldn't be lol

any help is appreciated.

Thanks. :D

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Mujnu, generally speaking, any empty fuse locations will mean that that fuse is not relevant to your individual car, if I remember correctly, some locations might even not have the contacts fitted in them to accept a fuse.

On the Skoda forum right now ( www.briskoda.net ) in the Fabia section, there is a thread with a picture of fuse card and fuse box, and on that one there are quite a few empty spaces, though in the main, that illustration from Skoda (I think) has them "crossed out" to avoid confusion. I can't remember my wife's Polo 9N having any crossed out on the fuse card though!

Last edited:

Mujnu

ohhh i get it Rum4no. thanks for the quick reply was about to head to my local car parts shop and go wild on buying the missing fuses :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 89419

Was very helpfull earlier this post, so thank you for uploading the fuse layout :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.