My new LCR mk 2

xyz

Feb 28, 2004
oxford
Visit site
Picked up my new LCR 2 yesterday (12 Oct) and whilst driving back from the dealership, I was shocked by this car!! It rides brilliantly on 19s - much better than I thought. The power delivery is in a different league to my LCR 225 which was a cracking car itself. However, what surprised me the most is how civilised it can be on a long journey but completely changes when on the twisty stuff! I had test driven a Cupra and found the ride crashy (any Cupra owners found this?) and the brakes grabby but my LCR doesn't seem to suffer from this at all. Can't recommend it highly enough!

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Look nice mate I had a cupra in white with black wheels before I got the R and think they looks really nice. I've also commented on my picture thread about the exhaust if you want to have a read.

alexau

May 17, 2016
Four inches was being careful at the end of 50 rounds. Still surprised me, I thought Id be all over the target.

Im glad this LCR seems to be an easy shooter. I think most anyone with some handgun skill could pick one up for the first time and shoot well enough for a SD situation. Thats great, because I cant afford a lot of practice with it.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
Four inches was being careful at the end of 50 rounds. Still surprised me, I thought Id be all over the target.

Im glad this LCR seems to be an easy shooter. I think most anyone with some handgun skill could pick one up for the first time and shoot well enough for a SD situation. Thats great, because I cant afford a lot of practice with it.

What's that now?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.