Sitech racing rolling road day NOW BOOKED **30th March 9:30am start**

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Ok folks Just off the phone to Sitech and got the all the info I need.

£35 per car, per run (flat rate no matter how many attend)

Minimum number of cars we need to make this happen is 10

There is a BBQ and tea/coffee facilities if you wish to use them.

30TH OF MARCH, 9:30AM START

Give me dates and I'll get it sorted. I'm not booking anything until I get 10 definates for this.

All money will come to myself either on the day or by other means.

Address:
Sitech Racing
Unit 4D Barham Road
Rosyth Europarc
Rosyth
Fife
KY11 2XB

Telephone:
01383 428 941

Email:
[email protected]

Last edited:

Cuprasteve90

Dec 2, 2013
Is this for an acc rolling road session mate? My Cupra could be doing with a map if a could get that sorted on the day then am up for it :)

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Its just a power run mate. Would still be good for you tho just to make sure the cars running as its supposed to. They're Revo dealers as well so give them a call and simon the owner will sort you out.

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
I would probably be up for this. Sunday would be best for me. I have a couple of mates who'd be keen as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I'm aiming for the end of march or beginning of April so that gives everyone loads of time to pick a day.

Sunday is probably the best as Saturdays are usually a working day for some.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
It won't be mate. It'll be the end of march or the first week in April I'm guessing. Everyone will have been paid then as well so no excuses lol.

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
I'd probably be up for this however it's too early to say for sure. I missed a RR day at the tail end of last year with another forum at Sitech and I'm keen to see what I'm running now! Sitech is always a good day out with their BBQ, Coffee & Tea making facilities and their private road :whistle:

Might see if I can get a few people to tag along as I'm sure one or two of them are wanting their cars on the rollers again.

ThatGuy

Ins@ne
Apr 29, 2012
Broxburn, Scotland
Hi i might pop along to this, I am very curious to see what I am putting out!
I think April will be a good time, for me to get time off work I need to give a like 6 weeks notice :(

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.