VW Festival 2014...

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
What was the deal with tickets and the stand? Did we have to buy tickets via the stand? In other words...if I buy tickets with camping, does that mean I can't be at the stand?

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Tickets have to be bought in advance. I reckon Saturday will be the quieter day (crowd wise). If you're camping Pat, then either way you play it, you'll be around on Saturday...

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
What was the deal with tickets and the stand? Did we have to buy tickets via the stand? In other words...if I buy tickets with camping, does that mean I can't be at the stand?

No, you van still be on the stand. I book so many places and then dish out stand passes - you need a stand pass plus ticket to get to the stand.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
We'll be there Saturday and Sunday it seems. Because we're hardcore. As long as 2 spaces are kept for me and Darth Revan arriving on Saturday :) Prob be driving down that morning so won't be there till later in the morning.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Can't you just edit this thread to add a poll to it? Keeps it all in one place then.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Jmc has had a black eye from his missus to be able to come along Saturday, are you going to tell him that was in vain!?

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
I kid I kid. Darth has got tickets for Sunday already as he bought them ages ago and assumed the stand would be Sunday, like last year (and the year before?)