VW Festival 2014...

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Wasnt a bbq it was a hot plate, I'm pretty certain it was mentioned somewhere, can't remember the exact reason why.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Saturday then - say yes if you agree and add your name below so i know how many we are putting on. We had a ten car stand last year and just managed 7 cars and a gazebo.

1. Brinkz
2. Crafoo

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks
Last year I think Sunday was the main public day, and as said before, has the ability to get out earlier if bored ;) but Sat it is, doesn't cost me anything so I am in

5. Hou

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Ok, I've applied for our stand. I've had to ask for a stand on both days so that we could get our preferred option of Saturday. This means that anyone wanting to go Sunday as well, can do.

As before, you only get on the stand with a pre-bought ticket and stand pass. You get the ticket yourself and I send the stand pass.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Are we guaranteed Saturday then? Just want to know because when you go to the site to buy a ticket it asks which day you're booking for.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Also I've asked about a site banner to let us fly the flag for scn.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Ok, I've applied for our stand. I've had to ask for a stand on both days so that we could get our preferred option of Saturday. This means that anyone wanting to go Sunday as well, can do.

As before, you only get on the stand with a pre-bought ticket and stand pass. You get the ticket yourself and I send the stand pass.

So I can get a stand place for both days? GET IN!! :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.