Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
So thinking of organising a meet at the Cat and fiddle pub between Buxton and Macclesfield. No set date yet but looking around the last week in March/first week in April. Obviously a Saturday or Sunday.

Would be great to meet some of you and see an army of seat owners everyone welcome the more the merrier.

If interested then let me know

Cheers

Craig

Update: Date of meet is Sunday 12th April time will be around midday as it stands

List of attending:

banksy21 (Ben)
Locky (Paul+Rachel)
Big Lee M (Lee)
golf gti dude
sean886
Hou
Kazand(Kaz+Andy)
Bignod00 (Mat)
forge197
richicupra (Rich)
Crafoo (Leigh)
jmc1976
Razbo47
Weedall (Andy)
Magnerz
olitaylor07
Jarre
markrich
Smurfy
AndyG_TSi
KebabWarrior81 (Craig+Hayley)

Last edited:

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
OMG they have a pool table!!!

Long old poke for me from NE1 but im not against the idea. Would have to check a few details my end before I could commit to it fully.

But dont worry if no one else shows up - they've got a pool table! Horrah

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Are there not average speed cameras on the Cat & Fiddle now? and first weekend in April's Easter.....

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Its a possible, depends on date. can't do w/e 28th/29th March, stag do in Newcastle :D not sure about Easter w/e as GF is bound to organise some s4it for me to do......:cry:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers lads I'll put a list in the first post of attending/maybe when I get home tonight.

Forgot about the Easter wkend perhaps could make it the second Sunday of April(12th) ?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers lads I'll put a list in the first post of attending/maybe when I get home tonight.

Forgot about the Easter wkend perhaps could make it the second Sunday of April(12th) ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.