North east rolling road day?

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
ok let's get the ball rolling !........

I plan to organise a Rolling road day @ Evotune in Durham, we need a minimum of 10 cars to qualify for the cheaper rate of £35 (cash) per car otherwise it's £45.(cash)

I propose one is f the following Saturdays ,the 9th or 16th or 23 or 30th May

Evotune require £100 deposit asap to secure either date.the longer we leave it the more chance someone else will have booked up. So I suggest £10 deposits from anyone interested!

This is open to anyone and everyone, friends and family. I'm kinda new to the forum so it would be nice to meet like minded people and puts faces to user names !!!

Provisional list
1.me!
2.never2old
3.Rocky
4.locky
5.dirt junkie
6.betty swollox
7.kebabwarrior81

Last edited:

rocky

Jan 2, 2015
my fr is pretty standard but would like to see what's she's got compared to the book figures

Earn it, Spend it

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
pretty sure john @ bigfishtuning is currently digging some new holes to put a 4 wheel drive rolling road in as he sold his last one

IV just joined up on the vagcarsforum ,once Iv had my account accepted I'll drop him a pm as I'm also interested in his mapping

Thanks for the info though

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
johnz, im in the same boat as you, got a cupra with a map but no dyno printout. Would like to know what its running and what bft can do map wise

Slow progress so far mate, just watch this thread and I'll update as soon as I find anything out or get anything sorted

Thanks Dan

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
I'd be up for this but depends when

I've heard bad things about sedox. Would rather go to evotune if I'm honest

The only 'bad' things I read about sedox is apparently they copied someone's mapp and passed it off as there's or summit along those lines.
We had no problems last year at sedox ( it's a RR power run day what could go wrong)

which is irrelevant anyway as Iv opened talks with Big fish tuning in teeside, as above John @ BFT has confirmed there having a new AWD rolling road installed and won't be open for business for around 12 weeks, which gives us plenty time to arrange this for a nice sunny day

Im also planning to have my car mapped by BFT, I'm looking forward to see what it's like compared to revo,ApR maps

Dan

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
johnz, im in the same boat as you, got a cupra with a map but no dyno printout. Would like to know what its running and what bft can do map wise

Hey there,

My car R is bog standard Iv only itn2 weeks but Im after a power run before the fettling starts, I'll stick your name on the list and we'll see where we are with dates after Iv spoke to John @ BFT

Just keep an eye on this thread for updates

Dan

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Please re-read my first post as iv updated info !!!

1.me! Either date !
2.never2old
3.Rocky
4.locky
5.dirt junkie
6.betty swollox
7.kebabwarrior81

If your on the list or plan to come, please copy n paste the list add your self and whish date you'd prefer. If your flexible on date then please put either date. We want to accommodate as many people as possible

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
The only 'bad' things I read about sedox is apparently they copied someone's mapp and passed it off as there's or summit along those lines.
We had no problems last year at sedox ( it's a RR power run day what could go wrong)

which is irrelevant anyway as Iv opened talks with Big fish tuning in teeside, as above John @ BFT has confirmed there having a new AWD rolling road installed and won't be open for business for around 12 weeks, which gives us plenty time to arrange this for a nice sunny day

Im also planning to have my car mapped by BFT, I'm looking forward to see what it's like compared to revo,ApR maps

Dan

What can go wrong on a rolling road? Car can fall off if it isn't strapped down properly

Pretty sure that happened when sedox used to be called 'pd tuning' or some shite

But aye, big fish sounds good to me mate

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Just saw the thing about evotune, that's ideal cos me car has been on them rollers before

I'll check my shifts tonight and see which date I can do. I THINK I'm working both of these tho lol

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Big fish tuning are currently In between rolling roads and didn't know when they'd be up and running so iv been in touch with Evotune in Durham

i/we didn't have any problems at Sedox last year! Was a great day .

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
I could possibly be up for this if the date happens to slip at all as my car will be back from the garage on the 18th May so would be nice to give her a "leg stretch!" ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.