Intercooler upgrade 1.8 tsi

Rick-24

Feb 24, 2005
Happy new year people :funk:

Just thought I'd post a thread on peoples thoughts on upgraded intercooler On ibiza cupra fl 1.8 tsi

Options look like the airtech one though not sure if there's any modifications needed for fitment

Wagner performance /competition which seems the same only latter being slightly lighter this one was my choice as seems to the best needs slight Bumper mods

Then theres forge one. Which I never noticed before which Is listed for

Polo gti 1.8 tsi and says doesn't need any mods and retains oem intercooler fitment which appeals to me. Looks ok but not sure if it fit's

The ibiza though might have to ring them. I have forge one on old mk3 cupra and it's been great bit of kit to be fair. Not sure on performance gains but they say the wagner one is the best but not sure

What your thoughts people :whistle:

Deleted member 103408

On my Leon the feedback I got from several revo garages was.

The airtec is 'OK' but there are much better quality options for a slight increase in price (forge and wagner)

The Wagner was more expensive but required adaptions that cost about 80-00 so in the end they were fairly close on price.

Rick-24

Feb 24, 2005
On my Leon the feedback I got from several revo garages was.

The airtec is 'OK' but there are much better quality options for a slight increase in price (forge and wagner)

The Wagner was more expensive but required adaptions that cost about 80-00 so in the end they were fairly close on price.

Hey cheers for input[B)]. Yeah I think its toss up between the forge and wagner. Will have to find out if the forge one will fit:)

NathanGMU

Sep 27, 2017
I’ve heard good things about the Twintercooler too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise