Couple of questions - pedel covers, key replacements, etc.

JamieN

Oct 10, 2017
So bought a 2014 Ibiza Toca 1.4, few things could do with touching up on it, mostly minor.

The pedals look pretty worn, can you just put on bog standard pedal covers? Or do you need specific ones?

Both keys look like theyve been hit with a battering ram. Is it possible to just buy an official shell casing off somewhere and replace them yourselves like some cars?

Lastly... anyone had a media system put into their car post purchase? The satnav that clips on the top of the dash is crap.

Thanks

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
I can only answer for the radio, i have an. Androids auto apple car play pioneer and it sounds better and is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamieN

Oct 10, 2017
Can I ask if you did it yourself or get it done by where you bought it? And did you just cover up the original satnav connector on top of the dash somehow?

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, I did it all myself, and yes I bought the cover for like 5 euros here in France.
I added 2 amps and changed all the speakers and all to! Really worth it.

You do have to sound deaden if you do all this though

JamieN

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, I did it all myself, and yes I bought the cover for like 5 euros here in France.
I added 2 amps and changed all the speakers and all to! Really worth it.

You do have to sound deaden if you do all this though

If you dont mind, do you mind sending me a pic of how it looks if its not too much trouble?

Im debating doing it, but the mount on the top of the dash for the Garmin would probably still be there so Im unsure how clean/tidy it would look

Thanks

Last edited:

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
Of course here is a picture

3883a4047f4222d0a2e695625646dbab.jpg
a7510f10ccb4d221e9896b303f899563.jpg

Sorry for the mess in the car...

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
Where can you get the relocation switches for the hazards and traction control ? Mine are below the standard radio presently and im interested swapping for a new head unit like the above

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
You can check which one you need on zenec radio website, and then I ordered it from Eastern Europe for 25 euros

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
I have a link for the repining of it all, a great tutorial

dan103

Sep 18, 2017
i would also need to relocate the start stop button also. which i believe would be these part numbers
6J0863241N
6J0905218A

Seem to only come up in german market. facelift makes it a pain even more with the start stop.

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah for sure I have normal buttons, not the start and stop, try ebay.de

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.