MK4 Exhausts

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
MAdMAtt84 said:
My standard TDi bumper doesnt have that cut out....as with your car and the orange one i see that lower bit of plastic is shaped differently.

Do you have a part number? for that lower piece.

Thanks,
Matt

Mine is the
Ms design
body kit but the miltek did not fit :whistle: (I did check with miltek :censored: )

The rear box had to be cut and re fitted :-o

TBH you are best getting the cupra rear bumper ;)

MAdMAtt84

Aug 9, 2004
Canterbury, Kent
Mines being a doner car for blueflame *when ever it gets organised*, so they will make the system from scratch. I agree the cupra rear bumper would be nice but £20 sounds better, also after a OMP lower strut brace so im gonna be abit skint this month....oh plus maybe brakes need doing to not sure, yet to check.

pics of mine at from front and rear (before coilovers mind - least its sunny in the pic last year :)

ibiza1.jpg

ibiza3.jpg

Matt:p

Triple D

MAdMAtt84 said:
Mines being a doner car for blueflame *when ever it gets organised*, so they will make the system from scratch. I agree the cupra rear bumper would be nice but £20 sounds better, also after a OMP lower strut brace so im gonna be abit skint this month....oh plus maybe brakes need doing to not sure, yet to check.

pics of mine at from front and rear (before coilovers mind - least its sunny in the pic last year :)

[Matt:p
I have a OMP lower strut brace if your interested in buying it? £30 to you ;)pm me

gazjones

got my milltek cat back fitted on friday with the help of spaniels j@mes stretch and jordan. lovely sound and well worth it in my opinion give better throttle response as well!

melodystyle2003

Milltek is a very nice solution, as the material of exhausts is better than the stock exhaust,100% stainless, and its a 100% working solution for our cars..
I wish i had that on mine when i put mine :cry: [:@]

rayw291

exhausts for 2.0 sport 04

ive just bought an ibiza mk4 2.0 sport which im happy with but i cant find any systems to fit it. been searching ages and only come up with having one made specifically for the car. any ideas?

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
nope no idea, i was searchin for ages then peco brought out a exhaust for the 1.4 which im glad about but i dont have the money to put towards an exhaust at the minute (more impotant things)

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
I am looking to get the miltek turbo back exhaust for my 1.8T Cupra and have been told that i can get it in 2.5" or 3" diameter. Which should i go for?

gazjones

i thought the milltek was only 2.5 diameter pipe and that is very close to the brace that goes under the exhaust just past the cat 3" might foul on it not 100 percent sure tho!

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
Apparently you can get a 3" pipe. If it were to fit ok would there be any negatives to getting the 3" instead of the 2.5"?

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
if you look at teh route of the exhaust and the closeness to the rear beam etc i would really be shocked if they did do a 3" system.

I love the Milltek on mine, just disappointed withhow far it sits under the cupra bumper, i am sure it should sit further out.

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
Maybe i have been told wrong then about the 3" system.

I am right in thinking that the Milltek exhaust on the petrol fr is slightly different from the petrol Cupra aren't i? If this is the case then i shouldn't have any problems with the tailpipe sitting too far in from the Cupra bumper should I.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i am gonna e-mail milltek, as i know the 1.8T Fr one does not fit the 1.8T cupra model and they do not list a 1.8T cupra one on their site.

But on the Milltek site and according to Big boys toys the cupra Tdi and 130 Tdi are both the same part number. How can this be though as the cupra bumper is quite obviously longer than the standard ibiza rear bumper.

I will post up what the say. The guys at big boys toys tried to tell me that the system will grow as it heats up and will end up poking out more. But after i left i had to laugh to myself as yet again i think i have been blagged, i supose at least they did not tell me to put a grow bag under the car at night......

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
I just want to be sure that i get the right thing for my car as this is the first time i have gone about changing exhausts etc.
Depending on what Ant FR comes back with when he speaks to Milltek, the whole Milltek turbo back system with sports cat including fitting is about £650 at Vagtech in Leighton Buzzard so i was going to go to them. If that is a bad price i will consider going elsewhere but as far as i have seen that is what i should be expecting to pay.....I think?

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
kohmikey said:
I just want to be sure that i get the right thing for my car as this is the first time i have gone about changing exhausts etc.
Depending on what Ant FR comes back with when he speaks to Milltek, the whole Milltek turbo back system with sports cat including fitting is about £650 at Vagtech in Leighton Buzzard so i was going to go to them. If that is a bad price i will consider going elsewhere but as far as i have seen that is what i should be expecting to pay.....I think?

got mine fitted turbo back rom Big Boys toys in essex, that was 2 weeks ago and i paid £560 fitted.

kohmikey

Black Ibiza SC Cupra
Oct 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
If this is the case i will spk to Big Boys Toys but again ill wait til you let us know what Milltek say about the fitment with the Cupra bumper.
Stupid question maybe but does the £560 include 100 cell sports cat?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.