Mk4 Suspension

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Here it is & its new dynamic upgrade, OMP (MA/1864) lower structure brace to match the Seat Sport upper.

DSC06124_2.jpg

DSC06038_1.jpg

:happy:

Triple D

looks cool chap, just make sure you dont catch it on something low, as that will rip it to peices :lol:

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Was thinking the same Spaniels, looks pretty close to the ground - you'd only have to hit something small and it wouldn't just bend the bar, but pull your suspension completely out of line too.

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Yeah, need to have my eyes realy open :drive1::D.

Undertray in place (later I will post a picture). All matched and no understeer :happy:

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Undertray on:happy:

Chopping...

Do-the-_chop.jpg

Going to place...

Going_to_place.jpg

In place. (Sorry the picture quality:rolleyes: ).

In_place.jpg

:)

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks spaniels fr, [and thanks to Raúl (the guy in the picture) from Raúl & Miro Motorsport Workshop for his help on my upgrades].

:happy:

Triple D

at least your doing things properly, rather than just upping the power. Brakes next i recon :D tt 312's

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Yap :funk:

Here they are :happy: (calipers painted this week, not sure about the color:confused: ).

TT_Brakes.jpg

I’m just waiting for Goodridge lines and Motul RBF600 brake fluid. I will remain oe TT disks & brake pads for now.

Next, engine mods.

ross ibiza

would it make a differance tho it wouldnt **** the standard ones would it? ive been told it wont

pine

Sep 30, 2005
Finland
I changed my H&R springs+sotck shocks to FK Königsport and I'm very happy. Car is really stable and much better to drive than before. Money well spent!!
Specially now that we got 10-12 inches of snow last night...

burns

hi ya ppl im after shocks and springs 4 me fr tdi. im after the same ride comfort but so it doesnt roll what mm drop do you reckon
also read that when you lower it the sump is quite low to the ground
would someone plz confirm that ?????

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.