green panel filter and pd 160 intake

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
I am going to the do the "flap mode". But with the intake part which screws onto the front bulk head, The air seems to be restrictive. Can you just take that part off and cable tie it onto the bulk head, that way the intake gets better air to it?.

Luke

pawel

Did any one get the chance to check the actual increase of power after Pd160 Intake + Green Panel?

Mar 13, 2010
i just leave the pipe hanging on mine, dont have it attatched to the front of the car, as for power gains im not to sure, shud net a few bhp.

dannyshep

Drive to survive
Mar 15, 2009
Nottingham
does anyone have the current prices for the PD160 adaptor and pipe?
got someone on ebay selling them at 80 quid seems expensive.

seatsam

i'm presuming the same intake mod still applies for the pd100 as opposed to the pd130? would like to do this to mine.

dean r

Stupid question but the cris cross bits your talking about are they the ones on the maf body ? Cheers

dean r

Not a clue mate but this may help I took the air box apart and took the body of the m.a.f off and where the sensor is there is like a plastic plate with squers pressed frew it which is in frount of the sensor like its protecting it which looks like would restrict air flow I have removed the dust flap on the front and the round spigot in the top of the box just can't find the criss cross bits to remove any help

Wooders91

is there anywhere you can get the pd160 intake pipes other than seat direct..? 85 quid or however much they are is a bit ridiculous for a 10 inch long plastic tube. a guy i spoke to said they used to be about 25 quid before they clicked on other people wanted them.

Deleted member 89419

Did this, but with Pipercross instead of Green. And absolutely felt a difference....