New 07 Model Ibiza ??????

Ashley Weeks

Unfortunately after 1 month of owning my SEAT Ibiza FR 1.9 TDI 130 Bhp - A drunken Taxi driver found the need to drive into it and write it off whilst it was parked up. :cry:

As if this wasnt bad enough, i know have the fun and games of settling the insturance stuff!!!

Whilst doing this i have been offered an 07 model - apparently one of the first in the country expected in around 8 weeks. apparently there are subtle differences to the facelift model.

After an extensive search i haven't been able to find any info whatsoever - so i thought i would throw it to the dogs and find out if anyone knows anything about this supposed new 07 model???

And help much appreciated

Ash

TonyK

Vodka?
Jul 16, 2006
Northampton
If you look on the Seat website the car listed as the new Ibiza is the 07 spec car if that's what they're talking about (it says 07 spec at the bottom of the page) - the only difference I noticed was that with the Cupra it now comes with the MP3 player, aux port and steering wheel controls for the stereo. I don't think there are any physical differences in the car.

TonyK

Vodka?
Jul 16, 2006
Northampton
I'll have a go later if I can, I'm getting weird messages from the Seat website at the moment! .. something about a dummy backdoor ... :shrug:

gorebrush

Sep 18, 2006
South Wales
I've just looked at the photos of my new car (took two before I left there on the weekend)

And there is indeed a TDI badge under the indicator, and no FR badge on the pillar (I assume you mean the pillar between front and rear doors)

I've also got the new looking alloys (With the little rounded cut at the outside of each spoke on the rim...

Does this mean i've unwittingly bought an 07 spec Ibiza?

I've just looked at the photos of my new car (took two before I left there on the weekend)

And there is indeed a TDI badge under the indicator, and no FR badge on the pillar (I assume you mean the pillar between front and rear doors)

I've also got the new looking alloys (With the little rounded cut at the outside of each spoke on the rim...

Does this mean i've unwittingly bought an 07 spec Ibiza?

Yep! :clap:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise