Seat Leon Cupra Wheels

LooseCannon

Hi again all :)

Just wondering if someone can show me the 5 spoke (starfish?) Cupra wheels on their normal (ie. not cupra) Seat Leon, or any one else's normal one please?

Sorry if I'm asking for the obvious having missed it, but I didn't notice it when looking myself :blink:

Just like to see how it sits and looks from the side etc!

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
This is some's i had lying around in picture folder :shrug:

leoncupraalloys.jpg

LooseCannon

Nice - thanx guys!

Looks like I'll definitely be looking for these alloys - I really like their effect, and wondered how they would look on an unaltered non-cupra (ie. a 1.9 tdi se, 1.6 se etc etc!) as I will be getting a Leon but not an actual Cupra (and no bumper swapping etc).

By the way, will those Cupra alloys fit directly onto a non Cupra model? Or are there spacers etc required?

By the way, Mick - you said that was a pic of an unaltered Leon with the Cupra alloys - do you have other pictures of it please?? More the merrier! :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

LooseCannon

No prob Skii - you're just encouraging me even more to get a Leon - not that I wholly need it anymore, but never hurts! :happy:

Definitely want in silver, and clean it up by colour coding the plastics all round :)

I'm just wondering if I might have to lower mine a little when I get it, as I'm not sure how much space there will be between the arch and wheel on normal suspension. Not too much I hope!

Wheely

Nov 19, 2003
The Sou' West
Visit site
Those wheels will fit any normal Leon - I upgraded on my old TDi110 and it not only transformed the look, but tranformed the handling with far less body roll.

There will still be plenty of room to have the car lowered - the actual distance between the tyre tread and wheel arch will be the same as you have now (as the outer diameter will not change). Just will look far suprior as you wont have all that horrible black sidewall you get on the standard 15" and 16" wheels.

It would be my first upgrade on your car - closely followed by a remap (if its a turbo diesel).

Mark