Newbie checking in.

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
Hi all, just introducing myself.
I currently drive an Abarth 500 which I have had for 3 years of fun and giggles but it is now time to change and get something a bit more civilised and practical but can still be fun when needed.
After a lot of research (and even more procrastinating!) I have decided on a nearly new Leon SC FR Titanium 1.8tsi DSG in black, it just ticks most of my boxes and to be honest is a damn good looking an driving car and great value for money.

Am sorting the finance tomorrow at the dealers and then just got to wait for the car to come in to the dealers and be prepped (it's coming direct from SEAT UK).

Am looking forward to owning it and being part of the SEATCupra.net community. :D

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
Thanks for the welcome, just got back from signing the finance papers so it's all in the hands of the VAG Finance gods now!

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
My wife had a fiat 500.
She loved it.
But she drove it like an old mini.
Sold it after 3 yes.
Bone shaky
Gear box on way out.

Andy

My Abarth 500 is coming up for 7 years old, everything works as it should, still drives and looks like a new car, still puts a smile on my face and has lost me less money in value than any car I have ever owned (bought from a main dealer as well), I just need something a bit more practical and comfier for longer trips.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
My Abarth 500 is coming up for 7 years old, everything works as it should, still drives and looks like a new car, still puts a smile on my face and has lost me less money in value than any car I have ever owned (bought from a main dealer as well), I just need something a bit more practical and comfier for longer trips.

and that will lose even MORE money....a fact of life I could do without. paid 24k for mine less than 3 years ago, now worth about 10:-(:)cry: