intake dump valve location??

loveturbopower

Jun 13, 2007
Frome, Somerset
hi guys,

i have seen for sale these cold side relocation kits which im presuming are for the dump valve and that the dump valve is taken from the intake pipe insted??

if so, do you literally just block the pipe where the dump valve would of been?

anybody running this setup if so does it make alot of difference?

also, where and how much did u get ur kit for?

cheers

Ammo86

Hello

What dump valve would you recommend? i want one which makes a decent whoooooooosh noise but don't want any problems! currently got a forge 007 and cupra been remapped,, any advise?

daves ibiza

hi mate do relocation and it is louder. i done mine myself as myki said . easy enough to do i put a t piece on inlet pipe . if you get stuck give us a shout:D

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
That Forge kit seems ridiculously expensive for what you actually need to do this. I'd just source the parts yourself.

You need a 63mm silicone t-piece with a 25mm spout, some 25mm flexi hose and an ali coupler to adjoin it to the TIP. Then to blank the charge pipe just use a small length of 25mm hose and a 25mm blanking plug. Add a couple of jubilees and job done?

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Its not just the noise that makes a difference with...

It resurc cold air instead of hot which is better for power and better for the d/v.

Chambers Cupra

Revo'd stage two and SPS
Jul 3, 2009
rugby
get a jetex induction filter enhances the sound loads!
i swop from the spliter r to 007p and induction filter and sounds just as good aas the spliter are and my bmc! :)

daves ibiza

cold air:) warm air:( i run a turbosmart relocated to and shes loud:p

daves ibiza

i got a-m motorsports fmic kit with all hard pipes so much better:)

tommy2008cupra

im running split r in resirc mode at the mo dave can vouch its pretty loud now

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Also another thing to think about would be that you would struggle to get the Map Sensor relocation pipe put onto that pipework aswel.

My opinion of it would be nice try forge but it could be alot better and is only really for people still running standard pipework