Milltek system on 2.0tdi 170

M7R

Nerd...
Mar 27, 2008
Nottingjam
Has anyone fitted the Audi B7 twin exit system to the Exeo 170 Tdi? I had one of the systems on my B7 A4 and loved the look of it, so fancy another on the exeo but it’s a lot of wedge if it doesn’t actually fit...

So anyone done it? If so what else was needed? I seem to remember an extra heat shield and 2 hangers? Plus the rear valance ofcause

Tamas328

Apr 19, 2017
As the factory exhaust is a stainless one I think people are reluctant to change it. Well that's how I see it anyway.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
Standard one stainless!? Mine was well and truly rotten after only 31k so replaced with a Darkside developments Custom cut back, might be worth giving them a call I can’t fault there work it’s flawless!

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
Its just a heat shield that rots, it peels off to show the nice shiny stainless system, you probably wasted a lot of money there.

No money wasted here now sounds better and looks a hell of a lot better. I did it more for the future as well as next on the list is DPF/EGR delete with map.

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
No money wasted here now sounds better and looks a hell of a lot better. I did it more for the future as well as next on the list is DPF/EGR delete with map

No worries Mike, yeah could I please have a price? I’m possibly returning my Exeo to standard so seeing if it’s worth removing the Stainless steel exhaust I currently have fitted.

Thanks
Nick

Very confusing posts!! If it sounds better (louder by any chance?) and looks hell of a lot better (would that be from underneath the car?) why consider returning it to standard (sounds like lots of money wasted to me!)

There’s always one keyboard warrior :) I was simply getting a price for a standard exhaust as we were possibly considering changing cars so would remove the stainless one as not everyone wants a louder exhaust and sell it separately.

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
Keyboard Warrior here, sounds like a splendid idea to me, you will probably get more for the exhaust than the Exeo, such is the market at the minute.

Most diesel car prices are dropping the governments scaremongering is working a treat.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.