Spare wheel or repair kit

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Hi all just starting this new post as it was mentioned in the last post
A some people have the new Arona with a spare wheel and I have looked at cars in different Dealer one has the space saver spare one has the repair kit
If so use the configurator there is no option for a space saver But one dealer supplied one
My dealer says it not on the configurator so he cant order one any body else tried :confused:

Last edited:

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
As I said in the other thread, it is not on the configurator but it is on SLI (the system we use to actually order cars!) so can be ordered, on every model.

The price is £100 including VAT.

If your dealership is so inept they don't know this I would seriously consider buying elsewhere.

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Arona FR Sport brought into the showroom today - with a factory-fitted spare wheel:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1500x1124.
This is the post you are unsuccessfully trying to quote:

Arona FR Sport brought into the showroom today - with a factory-fitted spare wheel:

e995105283f08b29ed8d7b7031cb75ee.jpg

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
As I said in the other thread, it is not on the configurator but it is on SLI (the system we use to actually order cars!) so can be ordered, on every model.

The price is £100 including VAT.

If your dealership is so inept they don't know this I would seriously consider buying elsewhere.

Thank for all info
I ordered in November for march delivery calling tomorrow with all the info and ask for the sale manager

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
I ordered in November for march delivery calling tomorrow with all the info and ask for the sale manager
As I also said in the other thread, it is not always possible to add options to an existing order, so it may be too late. It depends what status the order is at.

You may have a case for demanding they supply a dealer-fitted spare wheel for the same price as the factory-fitted one though, as it was available when you placed your order so you could have had it if they knew what they were doing...

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Attached is a screenshot of an Arona order in SLI showing the list of available factory options:

0b1a1765413987867e4e072f94aac7d0.jpg

As you can see, you can extend the warranty to 4 or 5 years and add a SEAT Sport Line Moulding Pack in Black or Reflex Silver, various Tow Bar options, and a Space Saver Spare Wheel.

Oddly enough, none of these are on the configurator yet somehow I can order them. Must be some kind of voodoo magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Attached is a screenshot of an Arona order in SLI showing the list of available factory options:

As you can see, you can extend the warranty to 4 or 5 years and add a SEAT Sport Line Moulding Pack in Black or Reflex Silver, various Tow Bar options, and a Space Saver Spare Wheel.

Oddly enough, none of these are on the configurator yet somehow I can order them. Must be some kind of voodoo magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for high-jacking this thread as nothing to do with spare wheels. I hear ya that you can 'add' things like spare wheel this way, via the dealer...any idea if beats sound system can be done this way as well? or it's just the spare wheel?

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
I hear ya that you can 'add' things like spare wheel this way, via the dealer...any idea if beats sound system can be done this way as well?
Officially, no.

With enough money to spend I cannot see why you couldn't order the necessary parts (although you would need the VIN of an XCELLENCE First Edition to do so as this is the only UK model Beats Audio is fitted to) and have them fitted...

Unlike with SEAT Sound there are no additional speakers, so assuming the Beats ones fit in the same housings as the standard ones there would be no additional panels/trims needed, just the spare wheel kit, subwoofer, speakers and luggage compartment lining.

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
spare wheel fitted

Hi
Thanks for all the info. the car is been delivered early so its to late but when I showed dealer the info he has agreed to take one out of the first stock car that has one

Last edited:

Scrogg

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for all the info. the car is been delivered early so its to late but when I showed dealer the info he has agreed to take one out of the first stock car that has one.
Good result :thumbup:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.