Alloy wheel refurb guide

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
anyone know how long they take would be worth me traveling up staying over night maybe if they have a next day service at that price

£20 per wheel
£39.50 hotel

119.50 for set including night away mmmmmm

will try and contact them

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks slimy, sorry I ain't been on atm, stupid uni work
Well if you ring they should be able to tell you mate
And £39.50? You can get it much cheaper for hotel, there is an etap not far etc
Really if there is a place closer it might be better off, as petrol is gonna be a good £20-30 right?

Drea

Drea
Jan 16, 2010
Plymouth
Really good guide, mine were kerbed over christmas. Considering doing black with a red rim to match my interior, but unsure if i should DIY it or go pro?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Really good guide, mine were kerbed over christmas. Considering doing black with a red rim to match my interior, but unsure if i should DIY it or go pro?

you might as well try DIY
as for the trim if you search "wheel tape" on ebay, you can get it already done, so just choose the thickness, and your on your way :)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Yeah as above its worth having a go :)

Currently doing these ones

11600220.jpg

markbrum

Jun 23, 2008
Birmingham
i had my cupra r wheels done by the powder coaters who's link was posted in birmingham..2 lads work there and there spot on proper qualitity job made my wheels look the dogs ...give em a call there easy to get on with and always keep you informed if your wheels need repair they sent one of mine away for dent removal and to be honest i couldnt tell which wheel it was after..

dErZ

Jan 29, 2008
Surrey
This took me 3 hard days. I suppose it depends how thorough you are going to be cleaning and preping your wheels.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.