SEAT Newcastle Classic and Performance open day

Western SEAT

Hello folks,

Just over 2 years ago Western Newcastle acquired the SEAT franchise and we have grown from strength to strength in the time since. I am pleased to let you know that our first SEAT meet will be taking place on July 27th.

At Western Newcastle we have previously held classic and performance meets for Ford owners clubs, due to our Ford service centre, attracting a variety of old and new Fords. With previous visitor number into the 100s and we are expecting a similar showing this year from the Ford community and would love a good representation of SEAT owners. The site will be clear and ready for all types of classic and performance cars.

I would like to invite anyone interested to come along to show off their SEAT, talk to other owners and our experienced workshop team, take a look at the new Leon Cupra we will have in the showroom and grab a free bacon sandwich.

Please feel free to contact me on this site, via our facebook page (search WesternSEAT) or my contact details found below if you would like any further information.

We hope to see some of you there!

Kind regards,

Andrew - Western SEAT Newcastle.

0191 2661150

Western SEAT

It would be great to see you all there.

Let me know if you need further details.

Western SEAT

Hello guys,

Just a quick reminder about our open day this Sunday. Running from 10am till 3/4pm, weather looking good for the day and tea/coffee, bacon sarnies on order. We are expecting a good number of SEAT owners coming along and expect the site to be busy. Earlier the better if you want a good spot. We are in from 8am setting up so if you want to come in after 9am to get a good place feel free.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Western SEAT Newcastle
Bellway Industrial Estate
Benton
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE12 9SW

Kind regards,

Andy.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.