7.Seph
8.Big Lee M
9.Oli Sausage Gobbling Taylor

Toby carvery, Calder island, Wakefield.......Google it

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Make is late Sept, i'm away all mid, unless you want to have it in Northern Ireland or Cumbria

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yo bitches! When are we next getting together for a morning of sausage?

Mmm Sausage :p
Currently available for sausage based entertainment 12th & 26th other dates are out due to A. A christening ( I'm godfather to the poor kid so I'd better go) and B. Going on the lash in Eire. :)

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Jolly good, bit less of a drive for us :D
Johnny, have you been to Essex recently? Check out Gimp suit man , doing it for charidy mate! Theme for next meet maybe?

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
HAHA I could see me and you in a gimp suit , but can't see anyone else having the balls for it . lol
Missus has just said, "if you think I'm going all the way up there with you in a rubber suit you are off your fkn head. You fart that much it'd be like a barrage balloon after two hours in the car" charming. I did think of mentioning she'd be wearing one too but thought discretion might be the best move. Looks like just latex pants then J ! ;)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I've just noticed your number plate Johnny boy.

L8 JMC (Late JMC) makes sense now why you're never on time to these meets :)

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Missus has just said, "if you think I'm going all the way up there with you in a rubber suit you are off your fkn head. You fart that much it'd be like a barrage balloon after two hours in the car" charming. I did think of mentioning she'd be wearing one too but thought discretion might be the best move. Looks like just latex pants then J ! ;)

haha got an image in my head now of you looking like a giant bouncy ball , lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise