Next Breakfast Meet

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
You guna wait until **** weathers gone or getting one ASAP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in no rush but I've spoken to the import guys and given them my list of requirements. If they found one today it'd be 2 months before i got it over here so it won't happen quickly.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I'm in no rush but I've spoken to the import guys and given them my list of requirements. If they found one today it'd be 2 months before i got it over here so it won't happen quickly.

Oh right didn't realise it would take 2 months. What you turning up in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Dunno yet, i need to find another car just to get back and forwards to work so it could be i show up in whatever the hell that turns out to be :)

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
se4ateja

You know you want it ;)

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
What on earth!!!! Lol

Sorry to disappoint Andy but I've just paid my deposit for my Evo
That'll be a nice Xmas present then! Obviously you'll need to check how it looks 'lowered' ( basically so I can have a ride in it !)
I'll be thinking of you all this weekend, currently sipping a Guinness at B'ham airport on way to Ireland - oh the torture ...... :D

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
That'll be a nice Xmas present then! Obviously you'll need to check how it looks 'lowered' ( basically so I can have a ride in it !)
I'll be thinking of you all this weekend, currently sipping a Guinness at B'ham airport on way to Ireland - oh the torture ...... :D
Ahh yes the old "ride height" test ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.