Barnsley brekkie gathering 07/12/14

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
I said 'don't worry I won't hesitate'

SEAT UK rang said I can have free wipers after the dealers tried to charge me £58 for them, kind of makes up for that £250 they charged me for the courtsey car

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I'm still a little baffled at why you had to pay for a courtesy car, where's the courtesy there? Paying a fee for temporary car is basically car hire lol

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Some 'c u next Tuesday' drove into the front of it while it was unattended and kindly drove off leaving the bumper, Bonet, headlights and radiator damaged. The 250 is my excess

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
Some 'c u next Tuesday' drove into the front of it while it was unattended and kindly drove off leaving the bumper, Bonet, headlights and radiator damaged. The 250 is my excess

I had that with my 197 came back to it after day shopping and bumper was split, light cluster smashed all over floor.

Was so p***ed off.

Sent from my iPhone 9 from a time machine

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Hahahah a Hou you know it! And it was a pain in the backside.

Just cleaned my car up ready for later

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
Seen a few black grilles on ebay, will any mk2 leon fit mine. There's one for £96 lol think il pass on that one.

My car is hanging, work is not helping we all dust around that settles on car.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Seen a few black grilles on ebay, will any mk2 leon fit mine. There's one for £96 lol think il pass on that one.

My car is hanging, work is not helping we all dust around that settles on car.

Make sure yours is for the pre fl BTCC. Don't get a fl cupra black grille

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
I've just remembered I've got one of my mates 30th the night before.......... Why is it when ever there is a meet on I always seem to drink a skin full the night before.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I've just remembered I've got one of my mates 30th the night before.......... Why is it when ever there is a meet on I always seem to drink a skin full the night before.

Its terrible when people twist your arm so much and force you to drink .... I've experienced the same many times... . .:D

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I swear these get further away from me every time, hardly in the north anymore! I've said it many times before, but I may actually make this one haha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise