Scirocco Interlagos on Toledo (Need Help ASAP)

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys, I've a set of 18 inch sciroccos sitting here and was looking to through them on to the toledo, issue is going from the 5x100 hub to the 5x112 fitment on the wheels themselves, was wondering if it's a straight forward adapter job? Or how this has been tackled in the past, photo just for reference of the wheels on a toledo.

Thanks in advance!
90305e8c8f0ad9b8675dc39c0580bdb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Your going to need to know the specs off them wheels and your current wheels so you can calculate getting the right thickness adaptors to make sure they don't stick out the arch or even rub the shock absorber leg

Pcd adaptors are quick thick normally 15mm plus to accommodate the bolts needed to hold the adaptors on
Your need to know width and ET and tyre sizes to compare and calculate

Here's a good site to use , put your wheel spec in you have now then your desired spec and factor in adaptor width and see where they sit

http://www.willtheyfit.com

Last edited:

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Well they're on the car now, back fitment is lovely but the front sits a little wide for my liking, so an arch roller is now on its way.. Appreciate the help spud!

Looks a little high in my opinion and feels it on the road too with the extra bit of wheel, so 30mm eibachs going in some night this week and that should help a little with the fitment in arches too and hopefully they'll camber in ever so slightly at the top by a mm or 2 to help it not look as aggressive :)
541d1cfb680d5dab5379883a8de38f37.jpg

Ps, threw a set of fr caps on them too which helps set them off IMO
1846c599b6415692b4eb79f2c500947b.jpg

Last edited:

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Just a quick update,
Lowered 30mm on Eibach Performance Springs, threw on a little boot lip, eyebrows and mudflaps to help the overall look I'm going for with it.

0478bf43fde48d72eed1182c093b2790.jpg
74d23c1ffd519c71f9a2158b90638d09.jpg
81bb5a2b64e9363d3a8f9c52c7547292.jpg

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
I love the boot lip spoilers , I'm looking for the spoiler now that goes along the top off the rear window but only find them on eBay and pics aren't very good and I'm sceptical about the fit and quality .

Wheels look great , the springs helped loads !

Also something you may be able to help me with ,
What do you use to upload your photos as my whole build thread is now down since Photobucket stopped 3rd party hosting ?

Steve2pwn

Dec 27, 2016
Yea thats a wee Fyralip one I got on eBay, good 3m adhesive on it, yea I'm also on the look out for the roof spoiler too, nice flat one about 5 inches would be ideal, would have it matt black

As for the images buddy, I'm just using the taptalk app on my phone (android) not sure if iOS taptalk is any different, but when writing a reply just click the arrow to the left (current version of app, could change in future) then it kinda looks the same as sending a message on Facebook messenger? If any of that sounds confusing lemme know lol

Ps, can you explain what the no lift shift is or how it's installed? Any difference for a 1.8 na as apposed to the 1.8t? Would be interested in throwing one of them in maybe

Last edited:

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Hi
Car's looking good now it's Low.
Not sure about the dog's **** at the rear though. (No offence meant )
If you don't drag stuff daily. Then you should remove it.
Ruins the look of the rear imo.
I had one on each Leon I've had. Kept the first for a year to defend my car in town but hated the look.
Latest one has been sawn off as it now forms part of the bumper support.
I still have an annoying hole in the bumper too!!

Sent from me!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.