Looking where I can gat some vcom mods Glasgow

Rusty90

Feb 5, 2017
52a89e1f49343b6ca09ddb7f005524f5.jpg

Looking to get some vag com mods turned on where can I get this done or do I just need to dig deep and buy a cable ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

I am sure there are some nice folks in Glasgow who can help you out.

You can also look at OBD11 and Carista these also allow you to turn on the common changes.

Nice looking car as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty90

Feb 5, 2017
I am sure there are some nice folks in Glasgow who can help you out.

You can also look at OBD11 and Carista these also allow you to turn on the common changes.

Nice looking car as well.

Thanks man still not found a vag com cable about looking in to the other options you have said what one do you recommend and how do I go about doing the mods like coming home lights and that ? With the Carisa or obd11?

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

No problem sorry nobody came forward to help.

Might be worth a shout in the Ibiza forum just in case.

OK OBD11 is my tool of choice and you can get the dongle here and download the app from playstore.

For Carista you need to go here and again download the app, this one supports both Apple and Android but they don't offer the same stuff.

Firstly I would check out what changes you can make on your car, I have a leon and there is a lot that can be done but I have not seen so much documentation on Ibiza so check before you buy.

OBD11 offers changes in a number of different ways, check out http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/2095/new-obd11-pro-help?page=1&scrollTo=8970 this will give you some idea of what and how. If you can find VCDS coding for your car it is normally very easy to adapt to OBD11.

Carista seems to be a menu based system but I dont have it so cant comment I am afraid.

If you are just after error code checking then I would recomend torque pro and this checks the error logs but also allows you to set up some visual screens to show stuff people like.

If you need more let me know.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
OK OBD11 is my tool of choice and you can get the dongle here and download the app from playstore.

Firstly I would check out what changes you can make on your car, I have a leon and there is a lot that can be done but I have not seen so much documentation on Ibiza so check before you buy.
so you just need to buy the dongle and thats it? my mum has an android so i could borrow this if thats all i need to spend. £50 for multiple uses

Deleted member 103408

Dongle and the Pro Licence (which gives you full access.)

Deleted member 103408

Yes I am afraid I have not see a lot of stuff for the older cars (1 Have a 2010 Ibiza and have done nothing to it)

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Yes I am afraid I have not see a lot of stuff for the older cars (1 Have a 2010 Ibiza and have done nothing to it)
i saw this guy in asda car park who modded his wing mirrors to fold in when he holds the lock button for 2 secs. thats all i know about tho

Deleted member 103408

Yes I have seen that but i have also seen people had to buy a bit of hardware to make that work (there is a thread on here somewhere). Give me a couple days and i will see what i can find that can be done.

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I have carista which can be used to make changes such as wing mirror gold and so on. Have done so on my own mk3

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Yes I have seen that but i have also seen people had to buy a bit of hardware to make that work (there is a thread on here somewhere). Give me a couple days and i will see what i can find that can be done.
appreciate it bro. i actually saw that guy again so i approached him. he said he also made his windscreens heat up faster and his AC 30% cooler. not sure i want to do those because id be scared of damaging the heaters, personally dont like using AC so probably wont do that