Arona Lead Times

danhenshy23

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,

I ordered my Arona Xcellence on 12th Jan and will now be heading into the 5th week since ordering, where I hope to receive confirmation of my build and delivery dates.

I'm curious how long it took for other people to have their Arona' s delivered and if anyone who ordered at a similar time to me has received their build dates?

Thanks
Dan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

manji

Sep 19, 2010
Portugal
Hi,

The dealer told me it took about 2,5 to 3 months to get the car if it needed to be ordered. I'm in Portugal.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
You ordered in cw02 when factory-order lead times were 10-12 weeks. Assuming your car isn't coming from stock your dealership already had on order, and assuming the order was accepted by the factory in cw02 or cw03, then it should be a cw09 or cw10 build.

cw09 builds have already confirmed, and cw10 builds are due to confirm this week. The former is the last build week guaranteed to be deliverable in March, the latter is the first build week deliverable in April.

Currently lead time is now 10-12 weeks on diesel and 14-16 weeks on petrol.

olliechambers1

Jan 2, 2018
Lancashire/Berkshire
I ordered a FR Sport 1.5 on the 28th December. My order was "accepted" by the factory on the 10th January. I found out from Seat Customer Service UK on the 1st February that my confirmed build week is the 12th March (week 11?).

My dealer has told me that it usually takes about 5 weeks from the build week until handover. So all in it should be about 15 weeks from placing my order until I take delivery. The dealer quoted me 12-14 weeks so its not far off!

danhenshy23

Feb 11, 2018
You ordered in cw02 when factory-order lead times were 10-12 weeks. Assuming your car isn't coming from stock your dealership already had on order, and assuming the order was accepted by the factory in cw02 or cw03, then it should be a cw09 or cw10 build.

cw09 builds have already confirmed, and cw10 builds are due to confirm this week. The former is the last build week guaranteed to be deliverable in March, the latter is the first build week deliverable in April.

Thanks for this.

I had an update from the dealer today to say the the car is built and awaiting shipping to UK.

Should be on course for delivery in late March/early April as you said

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK

If I placed an order on Feb 1st and they didn't even accept the order until March 1st does the 14-16 weeks go from the date of order or date of acceptance? FR Sport 115, DSG.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise