From Ford to SEAT.

LRH390

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everybody. We are due to collect our new motability alhambra exclusive150DSG at the end of the week. Our previous two cars have been Ford grand Cmax titanium 2ltr DSG. These two cars have given us 6 years of fault free motoring. The only things I have had to do is check tyres,oil, and top up screenwash and fuel. I hope SEAT will be as good,fingers crossed.
So why have I switched to SEAT? Well, I started looking when i found that the ford AP had gone up by £800. I need room for the wife's scooter and wheelchair. The cmax could take those and one rear passenger and a little luggage.
There were only three alternatives. Grand C4 Picasso, Kia Carens, and Alhambra. The Picasso had plenty of room, was comfortable, but only a 1.6ltr engine,no sliding doors, and that stupid central touch screen instrument panel. The Carens was well equiped,had sliding doors, and plenty of room,but,when the seats are folded down a second row arm rest sticks up ruining the flat floor i need. The Alhambra meets all my requirements. I might even get scooter, wheelchair, luggage, and three passengers in. The top of the range exclusive A P will be £600 less than the current Ford price. After six years of having the key in my pocket i will have trouble remembering to put the key in and take it out of the ignition. So very last century, but i expect I will get used to it .

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.