Mystery interior button?

Organic Nutter

Greetings All.

I know im going to sound thick on this one but can anyone(probably all) tell me what the little switch with a car icon and what looks like something to do with the alarm(rings) within it is for?just next to the drivers seat under the door near the controls for the electric seats Now you wont believe it but I have owned three Lcr's now and I have only just noticed this button/switch today?yes call it lazy or just plain blindness but it now is bugging me?

Any info would be good and I am prepared for any slagging off which may come from my stupidity:0)

Nice one

Nutter.:shrug::confused::banned::doh:

Organic Nutter

Cheers Brummy but under what thread/faq would it come under?

Nutter.:clap:

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Its the ejector seat or was the boooooooosshhhhht button, i do forget :p

Haha nah mate, its to disable the interior alarm sensors of the car if you have a dog/child/cat/hamster/gerbil/parrot/giraffe in the car once you've locked it.

Jimski

Organic Nutter

Well Thanks Jimski,

Only problem now is I better cancel the 007 Number plates I ordered DAMN!!

HE HE!

Organic Nutter.

Lee_Cupra

Thats handy to know, I was going to miss that function on the toad system.

midgetgem

Jul 20, 2006
Carlisle
its to disable the interior alarm sensors of the car if you have a dog/child/cat/hamster/gerbil/parrot/giraffe in the car once you've locked it.

Jimski

you forgot the wife! :cartman:

Last edited by a moderator:

craig007

hey...im new to this site and drive a LCR 225...any advice on some good tips on improving it...?
Thanks

phizzandlil

Divers go deeper!
Feb 22, 2009
Nr Gatwick
Left my mrs in the car whilst at tescos told her to switch the alarm off with the button if the doors auto locked.
Came back to find the alarm wailing and the mrs screaming at me the button doesn't work! The petrol cap was open though ;p

bipbop

Just read this and i found this switch last month and i did not wanna ask. Am so glad you did.

Neil Wilson

just seen these threads...i always wondered what it was too but didnt havethe balls to make meself look thick!...

Was pissing meself laughing at the booooossshhh button lol. av got one of them for me right foot.

Moshymosh

Mar 2, 2010
Poole, Dorset
i knew what it was ment to do it just seems in my car it does notihng you push it and the alarm still goes off when you inside and its set.

legoman_0

LCR lover
Aug 28, 2008
Cardiff
Its the ejector seat or was the boooooooosshhhhht button, i do forget :p

Haha nah mate, its to disable the interior alarm sensors of the car if you have a dog/child/cat/hamster/gerbil/parrot/giraffe in the car once you've locked it.

Jimski

Hahahaha tha made me giggle

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.