no pictures

Cupra_Bod

Oct 10, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am sorry if I am in the wrong place here but I don't know where else to go to get this sorted,

My account is not showing any pictures and the pics are saying that I need to update my account, does anybody know how to solve this please??

Many thanks in advance :confused:

Deleted member 103408

take usercp from top menu
then from left hand menu take edit avatar

hopefully rest is easy

Cupra_Bod

Oct 10, 2014
take usercp from top menu
then from left hand menu take edit avatar

hopefully rest is easy

Hi there, Thanks for your reply, I don't think I explained properly,

I mean when I read posts from other users none of their pictures show up, it looks like the pic is blocked but says update your account to be able to view picture but I don't know how to do this??

I have just gone on to the photobucket website so I think I have worked out the problem, its about 3rd party hosting so they want me to pay monthly to be able to view the pics on this website, which I am not prepared to do so it looks like I will be just reading the posts and not get the privilege of the pics to go with it lol

Many thanks for your help

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Hi there, Thanks for your reply, I don't think I explained properly,

I mean when I read posts from other users none of their pictures show up, it looks like the pic is blocked but says update your account to be able to view picture but I don't know how to do this??

Many thanks for your help
ok thats easy on chrome and firefox there is an add in that allows you to see pictures hosted on thatsite. have a trawl through you should find a thead about it and how to fix it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.