Mk4 Fmic

Mar 19, 2010
well having a S/S FMIC with burst cores and going to my new THS set up with tbolt clamped hardpipes all the way through... yes , alot more pull through the range. compared to my SMIC its alot smoother and delivery is nice. Little bit of lag but... my miltek decat and remap will sort it when I get round to it!

Deleted member 89419

So nice, want this so bad. But very expensive though :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 19, 2010
8u6umatu.jpg

Winning

lukey_boi

hi, have been reading throught this thread, does anyone know the size of the pipework for ibiza cupra mk4 am looking at making my own at work..

thanks

denMla

Mar 27, 2010
Croatia
Anyone got the dimensions of a seat sport FMIC?

$_12.JPG

Is this helpfull?

Was looking at the Darkside picture of their kit. Seems like the pipeing kit for SS IC are made of following parts (numbered from turbo to FMIC and from FMIC to inlet manifold):

1.- silicon 90º bend from turbo out
2.- 90º alloy bend
3.- 45º alloy bend
4.- 90º alloy bend
5.- 45º alloy bend
6.- silicon joyner with fmic
7.- silicon joyner out of fmic
8.- 45º alloy bend
9.- 90º alloy bend with MAP flange
10.-45º alloy bend
11.-90º alloy bend
12.-straight alloy pipe
12b.-silicon 90º bend into inlet manifold

If someone can source cheap alloy bends he will be able to make hard piping in DIY with silicon joyners between bends with some usage of saw or, if more skilled diyer, he can even weld it.
Think this is guide what to buy when searching for custom parts on ebay.

If anybody know of cheap alloy bend source please post it.

Seat_Sport_Hard_Pipe_Kit__33279.1405451273.800.600.jpg

.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................

BTW, anybody know something about this one?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladeluftkuhler-SEAT-PRASCO-ST4040-/161518447266?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Last edited:

RyanWaters

Nov 10, 2017
Ive fit a front mount to mine and now sometimes it idles rough on cold? Can anyone shed any light?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.