MK4 Exhausts

gazjones

the cat back systems are the same. its the downpipe and cats part thas different

there is a picture of the miltek exhaust pipe on mine, it looks well whistles aswell lol

DSC00316.jpg

OFX

longlife

i had a 1.4 16v 05 plate ibiza and i went to longlife and they did shuch a good job that i will go to tem to get my cupra exhaust done i will recomend them if any one wants to get a custome one done they are about the same price as the milteck or any ather make exhaust and they can get it as loud as you want or with no sound give them a call if any one is up for a new exhaust for the cupra they queted with the high flow cat £600 or there abouth and i think for the cat back it is abouth £350 fitted. i thought it will be some usefull info for every one.[B)]

matt l

Jan 28, 2008
hi i recently joined up on here as im getting an 03 ibiza se (1.9tdi) so as far as i know its a pd100 which when looking on awesome gti for a miltek exhaust they dont do one, but the first post does but i dont understand it lol.

which one would i need to order? and how much would one cost from the cat back if thats possible.

cheers matt

gazjones

cat back will fit but reducer is different from the 130pd, my mate and i came across this when he bought my cat back milltek off the fr 20vt. he had a 100pd with 130 turbo and any other engine difference between the two. also if you wanted the full system the 130pd system will fit perfectly. think they just dont list it as not many people with a 100pd buy them

matt l

Jan 28, 2008
so if i order the cat back for the 130 it will fit but just need a different reducer?

gazjones

yes the 100pd cat pipe is slightly smaller, milltek have made this reducer but cant remeber the size of it

JBIbiza

Hey I'm a newbie and don't have a lot of knowledge about cars...

Just wondered if anyone could help me out.

I have a 1.4 Ibiza Sport. I want to add a tail pipe onto it.

Is it a simple as it looks by simply just tightening it over the top of a standard exhaust?

Thanks!

Dec 16, 2007
Gloucester/Cheltenham
got quoted 159 including fitting etc for a custom backbox with longlife... they any good or just another powerflow? (good reviews above i know, but anyone else used them?)

Was under the car the other day... looks like the backbox goes straight through the car to near the engine bay where the cat etc is?

guess they would just cut it off and clamp a new pipe to it? anyone got a diagram of the exhaust system for the 130tdi fr.

B3NNO

Ive just recently had a custom build exhaust from powerflow but also had a short middle box, to make that little bit quieter. Its a Stainless Steel cat back system with an oval tip and has a nice sound to it, was looking at miltek but managed to get this built for £250 from Silver Systems based in Leek.

Exhaust Image

Garee

Can anyone help me find a decent Exhaust for my 1.4 sportrider?!?

I aint got a clue, so any info is helpfull

Darzy18

i was looking about for an exhaust system that would fit a 2008 ibiza sport its the 85bhp one any help would be appreciated cheers

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
Anybody know where you can get the RS4 style exhaust for the Ibiza FR Facelift, i know dancupra had one on his beeza but he has recently been banned from SCN so i can't contact him to find out where he had it mate. it looks like this....

n592242734_864265_6477.jpg

instead of this

167.jpg

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
Ibiza_Warrior i know why u wnat the top one lol the bottom one looks well crap compared :) but if u look up this thread there is another miltek sport exhaust that is oval?

Last edited:

Darzy18

exhausts

richie
about 300-400 quid i was looking for a double exhaust system would you know anywhere cheers