Mk4 Suspension

Ib1_FR

La VaK LoK
May 15, 2005
Guanajuato, MEX
cupra wishbone bushes part number is 6LL501541 :) and about £16 each..

Thanx I think that number is for the rear. The number that I was lookig for is 6LL407183 ;)

PFR85-415 still laying on the garage.

Because its and insert to the original. If the original its worn out, you have to buy a new one to use the new Powerflex bushes.
Its easier, stronger and cheaper to buy a Cupra one.

Cheers,
João

Why is still in garage. It didn´t fit? My car has a terrible plok plok sound in the rear right corner. I suppost the bush past away.

OK, so let me see if I understood you.

I need the cupra bush and the powerflex cow tits bush together, this only for the front wishbone rear bush.

Mil gracias :happy:

tequilan

mk4 ibiza FR pd 130
Sep 24, 2007
somerset
just had a quick read through this thread and it seems that the cupra and fr use the same wishbone bush - and also am i right in thinking that none of the bushes on the fr are poly as standard?
one more question also, :confused: regarding arb's, it is generally accepted that a good set up on a fwd car to use a thicker arb on the rear than on the front. now i'm thinking of getting fabia front and whiteline rear which share same diameter (19mm) i'm thinking that because the whiteline is adjustable i'd be able to make it stiffer than the front to balance the handling - has anybody got this set up and how do they get on with it??
....bit of a ramble :blink:

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Why is still in garage. It didn´t fit? My car has a terrible plok plok sound in the rear right corner. I suppost the bush past away.

It's still on the garage, as originals are in good condition, and its hard to remove them :lol:

OK, so let me see if I understood you.

I need the cupra bush and the powerflex cow tits bush together, this only for the front wishbone rear bush.

Mil gracias :happy:

No, you didn't understand:lol:. If you want to use the Powerflex front wishbone rear bush and your original front wishbone rear bush isn't in good condition or worn out, you will need to buy a new one (from any Seat Ibiza 6L except Cupra) and then use the Powerflex front wishbone rear bush, as this is a insert to the original Seat Ibiza 6L front wishbone rear bush except Cupra.

If you buy the Cupra front wishbone rear bush, you can forget about it, because its a solid bush. You just need to replace the original by the Cupra, and your ready to go. No need for the Powerflex.

Look at the pictures, its easy to understand if you know your original front wishbone rear bush.

Cheers,
João

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Picture found on the net to illustrate.

On the left, stock Ibiza 6L (except Cupra) front wishbone rear bush.

In the middle, Powerflex insert front wishbone rear bush.

On the right, stock and Powerflex.

pff85602bx0bt4.jpg

Cupra bush on the right.

pfx.jpg

Can you see the differences? :lol:

Cheers,
João

Ib1_FR

La VaK LoK
May 15, 2005
Guanajuato, MEX

pff85602bx0bt4.jpg

Cupra bush on the right.

pfx.jpg

Cheers,
João

I got you João, thanx :D I think i´ll get the 6Q0 bush and use the powerflex tits cow for Front wishbone rear bush .

About the Front wishbone front bush it is only necesary to reemplace with the powerflex inside the red circle right?? Nothing to get at seat dealer?

pfxcg5.jpg

Any idea about the plok sound in the rear place. I can hear it from the top of the shock absorber.

Again, Muchas Gracias :clap:

orange

Jun 9, 2006
I got you João, thanx :D I think i´ll get the 6Q0 bush and use the powerflex tits cow for Front wishbone rear bush .

About the Front wishbone front bush it is only necesary to reemplace with the powerflex inside the red circle right?? Nothing to get at seat dealer?

:lol:

Nop, just replace with the Powerflex.

Any idea about the plok sound in the rear place. I can hear it from the top of the shock absorber.

I don't know. :confused:

By the way

Any idea about the little black piece?

dsc00189xx3.jpg

I don't know. :confused:

any1 know the part number for the front rear & the front cupra wishbone bush? :) or is it the same as the rear? can the cupra bushes be put on Fr's? thx :)

Front wishbone front bush (Seat Ibiza 6L, Seat Ibiza 6K, VW Golf III, VW Golf IV, Seat Leon 1M, ….) I don’t know its part number
Front wishbone rear bush (Seat Ibiza Cupra), 6LL407183

Sure they can.

Cheers

Barn

ok guys, i'm sick of my springs breaking on my 02 Tdi 130 sport :(

Any suggestions on some aftermarket springs please
p.s. I don’t want to lower the car, i just want stronger springs

cheers

Ib1_FR

La VaK LoK
May 15, 2005
Guanajuato, MEX

pff85602bx0bt4.jpg

Cupra bush on the right.

pfx.jpg

Cheers,
João

Tit´s cow were impossible to install. In fact, almost lost in the road :doh:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.