Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Kedge

Dec 3, 2008
Mk1 Leon FR TDi on 133k. Just done the glow plugs. Other than that it's just been servicing it since i bought 38months agon on 79k.

mac re

My Toledo TDI 99 V reg has now done 176,000 miles and still going strong.:funk:
the only thing that plays up is the central locking were i have to lock the car by the boot.

:lol:

asthpsw

Apr 23, 2004
Southampton
mac re - fantastic ! This is a 110bhp ? What oil have you used last 100,000 miles ? Anything 'major' done on engine ? What about clutch etc ? Alternator etc - have you not had any probs with Turbo ?
Paul
Paul

AndyF55

159,000 on a 2004 Leon 1.9TDi 130PD

Just had a cambelt change and done a general service.

Running very nice! Only problems i need to solve are a coolant temp sensor (awaiting part) and a slightly dodgy headlight switch

Sloth

125K hit on mine the other day, better start saving for it's 3rd cambelt :S

mac re

176500 and still going

mac re - fantastic ! This is a 110bhp ? What oil have you used last 100,000 miles ? Anything 'major' done on engine ? What about clutch etc ? Alternator etc - have you not had any probs with Turbo ?
Paul
Paul

Engine is the 110bhp has been cool since i have had the car, nothing has gone wrong with it. Everything is as is was. I service the car myself, as soon as the service light is on i do the service. Get all my parts from AVS parts, Oil i use is semi sinthetic from these guys.

I have had to change or fix on the car:-

AMF Air mass flow meter has been changed 4 times now.
3 window regulators.
rear bushes (What a pain that was took 10 hours as i didnt have the tool, Should have bought it)
front bushes.
Changed Glow plugs
timing belt was done at 125 000, so due to be done soon.
Just serviced the car this week noticed exhust had a hole on the Cat part so just welded that up. saved me £300
Clutch has not been done, have been ringing round for quotes all coming in at £600 +
I have been given a quote for a conversion clutch which is coming in at £350
it takes the dual mass fly whhel out and replaces it with a solid clutch.

Central locking playing as stated

AC has stopped working for 3 years can not just £700 to fix as all parts need replacing, it has had a AC version of Rad weld placed in the system which has blocked all vales ect. looking in to taking the AC off totaly.
hope this has answered you questions if there are any others just reply

scottym

Diesel Powered
Sep 19, 2007
Ashford, KENT
Bought mine back in June 2008. It had 49k on the clock, with one lady owner,

Its just ticked over 146k! Had a new clutch, flywheel, hybrid turbo and remap last year, think at around 135k, so its all settled in now, and pulls like a train!!

Still impresses me on my daily drive to work, and puts a smile on my face when some lesser cars try and beat me at traffic light GP! hah

asthpsw

Apr 23, 2004
Southampton
So was everything OK up until 135K.........ie did you have to change the Clutch/Flywheel & Turbo anyway due to wear & tear or did you do it for power increase ?

Paul

iwonagain

My Leon pd 130 2004/04 has just reached 61,000, so nicely run in.

explodingcarrot

Jul 1, 2012
96k, 53 Toledo 110, 1.9SE.

Only got it a week ago and done 400 miles so far.

Did have a 51 Toledo but it got sent away to the garage in the sky after an accident a few weeks ago. That had done 126k and was lovely.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.