Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

Umar K

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,

Has anyone fitted a Pioneer SPH-DA120 to their Leon? I'm thinking of getting one to replace my RNS310 because of the Apple Car Play but don't want to lose the direction display that appears in the MFD. Otherwise i may just upgrade to a RNS315 so that i can get DAB and bluetooth audio streaming.

Thanks.

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
I'd like to swap for something like that but I really don't want to lose all the integrations - seems a shame to not be able to use the built in DAB aerial, GPS, bluetooth mic etc. and also all the steering controls and the display in the dash.

22john

Mar 28, 2017
True, mine didnt have much of that as standard so it was a big upgrade. The mic you get is fine and clips on, dab and gps u get through your phone anyway and you can buy a harness for the steering wheel controls. Only thing you lose really is your dash display.

Umar K

Nov 5, 2017
It was the dash display that I didn’t want to lose as its quite useful to be able to see junction and roundabout exits at a quick glance. I’ll probably just upgrade to a RNS315 so that I can have DAB.
Thanks for the info.

Leericho

Nov 25, 2017
been looking at these too, seem a decent unit for the price

Last edited:

Umar K

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah it has plenty of features for the money, looks very nice and Apple car play is very useful feature, but it doesn’t integrate with the mfd which I find is useful feature of the rns 310/315.