Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum » Leon » Leon Mk2

Leon Mk2 For all topics relating to the Mk2 Leon

Old 09-01-2018, 16:27   #1
Johnathan has 10 points
Thumbs down Fault G201 ABS pump

Hello everyone, first post and I'm in need of help, I have the known G201 fault which I've been told seat fix for free, only problem is I've just got the car and it hasn't been service by seat in over 5 years and it's got +100k miles. I don't want to pay 110 quid for a diagnostic test for seat to tell me they're no longer doing the good will gesture ☹️☹️☹️ please help guys what do you think I should do?
Johnathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 12:10   #2
Rob66 has 10 points
I had mine done a year or so ago as a good will gesture when the car was 8 years old.

BUT it has FSH I am only owner and only 36k at the time. May be worth a call to SEAT Customer Services to get a feel for whether they may help.
2008 Leon FR Tsi, & 2010 Ibiza 'Black' Special Ed
Rob66 is offline   Reply With Quote