**URGENT** Help needed Pleeeeaaassee

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
I know I should post this in the cordoba or ibiza forum but i kind of need a reply asap and more people look at this forum. I was in a crash last night and my passenger door on my cordy is badly damaged :( (I will post pics later). It's a
2003 4 door and the doors are the same as the ibiza 5 door. I took it to the guy at the garage and he told me that if he cant find a door from a scrap yard he will prob have to buy me a new one from Seat which tbh I cannot afford at this time. Does anyone have a spare door :lol: or can someone tell me where I can buy a door for a cheap price? Or does anyone have any suggestions.

The guy that is fixing the car is the best panel beater I have ever met, he is going to fix the sill even though it caught the transit van wheel bolts and has a hole in it and is really badly damaged. He might be able to fix the door (he has performed miracles before lol) but if he cant i really want a cheap door :( Please help

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Why not take one from the other side lol

Seriously, check on Ebay if there are non in the local scrappy, there are always loads of Seats that have been damaged & are being sold off as parts.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.