...not sure this was meant to happen!

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
I wouldn't upset the apple cart too much mate, just ensure you provide the correct oil for future servicing for peace of mind. Their customer care seems better than SEAT's so i'd keep them sweet and maybe pop in with a "thankyou" slab of beer? Saved you alot of hassle and possibly some money, so its a cheap way of showing your appreciation.

Sounds like a bloody good garage! The crate of beer sounds like a fine idea......

Just don't get a mad rush to your head if you get an urge to floor it with a new turbo fitted.

Give it plenty time to settle down and it will repay you in the long run.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
agree with the beer idea, always nice to show your appreciation and if any further problems may arise then it will keep them sweet.

mark1471

I think some form of gratitude is required, theyve been fantastic to be honest. when it was taken to them they said if it was their job it wouldnt be done till the start of next week so to have it bashed out in a couple of days is very good going. I was extremely surprised to see it on the drive when i got in, and even more shocked when me ma said it was done under warranty!
gonna take it very steady til the new turbo has bedded in, really cant be doing with the stress and possible cost of another splitting!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.