0 - 60 Time for a Remapped MK1 Leon FR TDI

bonesfrench

Nov 19, 2006
Hello All,

Ive remapped my Mk 1 Leon FR 150 with Revo to 190 Bhp.

Has anyone with the same setup got any realistic 0 - 60 times?

I hear all kind of different times, what do we reckon?

Thanks,

brad1

diesels dont have no where near as good as petrol times, its more the 30-70 and 60-100 that its best at, from rolling ;)

s10mph

VAG car nut
Mar 1, 2008
Thundersley
All cars will be different but mainly down to the overall weight off your car, Hoik out the missu's spare shoes, water bottles, shopping bags, umbrella, make up bag, spare this, spare that. How much fuel in the tank, your weight, tyre pressure, weather, so many variables. My old Golf Mk4 had 186bhp and did the sprint to 60 in 7.2 secs. so you are not doing to bad. Bernie.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
I have a 170 TDi remapped and I had my mate time it - came out at around 6.7 seconds.
Though there's obviously some error margin there with it being manually timed...

Last edited:

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Have timed mine using a racelogic GPS device. 0-60 in 6.3 seconds. This is a VERY remapped derv with limited slip diff & good clutch/light flywheel too. Quite simply it's next to impossible to launch a high 100s/low 200s derv and get below 7 seconds to 60. It can be done, but with that lump up front and general issues with traction in 1st & 2nd, it's tough.

In my opinion, to get a remapped FR to 60 in 7 flat is a VERY good time. I would imagine mid 7s consistently is more like it.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Have timed mine using a racelogic GPS device. 0-60 in 6.3 seconds. This is a VERY remapped derv with limited slip diff & good clutch/light flywheel too. Quite simply it's next to impossible to launch a high 100s/low 200s derv and get below 7 seconds to 60. It can be done, but with that lump up front and general issues with traction in 1st & 2nd, it's tough.

In my opinion, to get a remapped FR to 60 in 7 flat is a VERY good time. I would imagine mid 7s consistently is more like it.

I think it's honestly more like 8 seconds - it's the in gear times that drop.

Feb 1, 2007
Nottingham

I have only managed to get 7 twice and as you say Devon I usually get between 7.2 and 7.5, can consistently get 7.5 no problem at all. Also as Fester says its the in gear that drops the most and in particular 30 to 50 in 3rd is 3.1 30 to 70 through the gears is 5.7 which i think is a very decent result.
Glynn

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise