Recall Notice TDI engine

andy43

Jul 13, 2006
i've just brought a 54 plate 130 se tdi, first registered september 2004, delivery inspection was august 2004 i think,
i can't find anything on the link so if somebody could tell me what the problem is and the dates affected
many thanks
james

Follow this link http://www.vosa.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recalls/default.asp

Just change start date to January 2004 and change manufacturer to Seat, leave everything else alone. Press search and all the relevant models, dates will be there.

jamesy

JMM
Nov 5, 2006
portsmouth (waterlooville)
from what i found the fuel pump affects my car, as i have only just brought the car how will i know if the recall has been undertaken? and i also read the flywheel on 6 speed boxes, but it said 2ltr tdi, is this just 2ltr tdi gearboxes or 1.9 aswel?

andy43

Jul 13, 2006
from what i found the fuel pump affects my car, as i have only just brought the car how will i know if the recall has been undertaken? and i also read the flywheel on 6 speed boxes, but it said 2ltr tdi, is this just 2ltr tdi gearboxes or 1.9 aswel?

Your best bet is to go into a Seat dealer give them your chassis or registration number, and they'll check on the database to see if your car has been done or not.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise