Seat Leon MK2 Review...

Xe

Thought you lot might like see this (or maybe not). Seeing as the Leon hardly ever gets a mention in the press, and 5 seconds on Topgear.:lol: Which is probably also a good thing as it keeps the car relatively rare on the roads.

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Why is it that its never compared on any programs like Top Gear yet they review things like the s****y Civic Type R?

I hate it when you see so called "Hot Hatch" tests (like the one in evo) where they compare things like the megane, astra VXR and the golf GTI but never the Cupra? The cupra in my opinion is much better than the Golf GTI but we never get a look in?

:banghead2

Muppet

Like mentioned earlier in this thread....best to be this way anyway .... don't want it to be like a gti, type r vxr etc... see these cars every single day, nice cars as they are their nothing special due to the amount on the road !....

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
Like mentioned earlier in this thread....best to be this way anyway .... don't want it to be like a gti, type r vxr etc... see these cars every single day, nice cars as they are their nothing special due to the amount on the road !....

I agree, the amount of GTI's, VXR's and ST's I see on the roads somehow makes them not as special as a Cupra (Never seen one on the road) or an FR (Seen a handfull).

Only problem is i'm never likely to get into the Spotted setion :cry::) The spotted section of the other marques websites must be the busiest part of the forum! :D

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
dont get me wrong i love the fact that you never see them about and it turns peoples heads when you drive past cos there uncommon but would be nice to see how they compare to the competitors in those sort of tests

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
Thats for sure. I get load of confused (people dont know what it is) but adoring looks when I cruise past in my FR, it looks amazing and I have seen 1 or 2 when I have been walking in town and they do look hot thats for sure.

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
I never really noticed just how good they look on the move until the other day. Saw a white FR going through Manchester city centre at night. Looked stunning and turned heads all the way up the road.

That review gives a tremendously favourable view of the Leon. The key selling part being the handling and driving experience. I think I over enthuse to my friends but the driving feel of the Leon still makes me grin every time I drive it ;)