Braintree and surrounding area

Cupra_liam

Aug 5, 2016
Since owning my Leon Cupra I have noticed a lot of nice ones in and around my local area, was just wondering how many of those are members in here?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Cupra_liam

Aug 5, 2016
Ah fair play mate, just looking for local people to poss meet with and pick their brains with any issues etc

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
There are a few around the Braintree area, there is a nice Red LCR I see around often a couple LC's, one of them being mine.

There are a couple of older LC's knocking around too, one Yellow and another Blue one I think.

Cupra_liam

Aug 5, 2016
Hi drew, by any chance is yours the platinum grey one with the front mount intercooler? And yeah your right there are a couple of nice ones around

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
Hi drew, by any chance is yours the platinum grey one with the front mount intercooler? And yeah your right there are a couple of nice ones around

Sadly mine doesn't have the front mount no.

Lowered a little with a Cobra exhaust, otherwise looks standard from the outside.

Pressed plates starting AK52.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cupra_liam

Aug 5, 2016
Ah I think I saw you in traffic the other morning mate. Really nice car you got there. Mine was filthy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
I did see another Platinum Grey one on Monday I think, on the A120 toward the roundabout of doom....

5 spoke wheels?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cupra_liam

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah that's the one, it's normally lovely and clean but living in the country this time of year doesn't help lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members