Billy Monger.

YorkshirePud

Apr 1, 2017
Merseyside
bloody hell thats awful. I actually watch BTCC when i can but i deleted the full recorded version because i wanted just the highlights so i never saw this!

He's gonna have a long road to recovery ahead of him but it can be done. If he loves racing im sure he will get back in the seat as well.

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
Shocking accident, made me bloody jump just watching on the TV. Any indication yet as to why the other car was stationary?

Nice to see Jenson Button & Lewis Hamilton have donated to his just giving page..

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I believe Max Verstappen, Patrick Dempsey and many other drivers have given too, I'm hoping that the other driver involved is going to be ok as I've heard nothing regarding his status, his injuries I imagine will not be so serious and wish him well.

friddy93

Apr 14, 2017
Awful crash. Watched live on tv but didn't think the injuries would be that severe. The car that was hit the driver was out and all okay. The just giving page has smashed its target too which is good to see.

Seminar44fz_mog

Sep 27, 2017
Как получить &

Как получить прибыль, участвуя в госзакупках. Семинар-практикум по 44-фз, 223-фз.
Подробности по тел: 8-926-515-37-84 Звонок бесплатный

Это именно тот семинар, на котором Вы обязаны быть!
Если Вы думаете, что все знаете и разбираетесь в 44-фз, 223-фз,
то Вы глубоко заблуждаетесь!

Мы Вам это докажем на реальных примерах - посетите семинар-практикум и узнайте
все тонкости и нюансы госзакупок, о которых Вы даже не подозревали!

И главное: никакой "воды" - только практика!
Это единственный семинар, который принесет реальную пользу Вам и Вашему бизнесу.

Дата проведения: 25-26 октября 2017 г.
Время: 10.00-18.00
Место: Москва, ул. Большая Грузинская, д.32, стр.1.

Внимание! Кол-во мест ограничено!
Сделайте предварительную бронь!
8-499-375-13-11
Звонок за наш счет

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.