AutoGlym Lifeshine

yatin_pin2

May 22, 2016
Is it worth to get autoglym lifeshine in new Toledo?
There is an deal on GroupOn for £30.

Thank You

MattFR

Jun 6, 2016
Well that's around 10% of what main dealer charges on new vehicle application so must be worth a punt!

Matt

LillianJacks

Jun 6, 2016
carseatresearch.com
The simple answer is no. Using a good detailer, local to you, is always best. If possible, ask the dealership if your detailer can use their premises to prepare the car. The problem with dealer applied is that the folks that actually apply the paint protection are often untrained and have 30 minutes to prep each car. In addition, they also wash all the cars being serviced and keep those on the forecourt clean. The tools they use are often old and dirty and the limited time and training mean a poor quality job. A dedicated detailer will always do a far better job. Try taking a look at detailingworld.co.uk and look in 'the studio' where you'll find detailers advertising for your area and often with reviews.

Prestigechris

Mar 14, 2017
The products aren't bad if actually applied properly. The fabric protector is good as well as glass seal. Issue is usually it's rushed on to the car by a valeter

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
I'm pretty sure somebody told me there are some strict rules with products like life shine, such as removing bird muck within a week, and ensuring it's washed and topped up weekly with only their life shine stuff (Looks and smells just like a quick detailer apparently)? - I've never had it so don't take it as gospel, might be worth asking the Ts & Q's about it if you was to pay the full price though, £30 perhaps not so much of a problem.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise