Chrome exhaust trims

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Julian/Jez, I just fitted the same exhaust trims, gotta agree that they look great. Quick question - Do yours protrude out past the rear bumper?
Mine do by a few millimetres and paranoid that if I reverse against anything they will take the full force of the hit. I seem to recall when fitting them that they are as far back as they can go

Thanks!

julianat57

Jun 19, 2010
Stafford
Julian/Jez, I just fitted the same exhaust trims, gotta agree that they look great. Quick question - Do yours protrude out past the rear bumper?
Mine do by a few millimetres and paranoid that if I reverse against anything they will take the full force of the hit. I seem to recall when fitting them that they are as far back as they can go

Thanks!

Hi, I now see that your car is a saloon, maybe that is why, but I am sure someone else on here has fitted these to a saloon and not mentioned a problem. Mine on the ST sit further back than the bumper and still look as good as the day they were fitted....Julian

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Hi, I now see that your car is a saloon, maybe that is why, but I am sure someone else on here has fitted these to a saloon and not mentioned a problem. Mine on the ST sit further back than the bumper and still look as good as the day they were fitted....Julian

Ah, yours sound the much the same as mine then, mine only stick out by a couple of mm's Really pleased with them!

Last edited:

JezzaS

Jezza
Mar 16, 2012
Kent
I have a saloon and they do protrude very slightly but with the rear parking sensors, you should not have an issue.

Personally, I think they look great the fact that they protrude very slightly.

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009

Thanks!

Hi Danno - am thinking of getting these for my ST out of interest where did you get these from and at what price?

cheers

Last edited:

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Hi Danno - am thinking of getting these for my ST out of interest where did you get these from and at what price?

cheers

Hi, I bought them from my local Skoda dealer, they were on Back Order and took about 2 weeks to arrive into their stock. Cost £57 and took me 5 minutes to fit

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
Hi, I bought them from my local Skoda dealer, they were on Back Order and took about 2 weeks to arrive into their stock. Cost £57 and took me 5 minutes to fit

Great cheers, will def be getting these then.:)

JezzaS

Jezza
Mar 16, 2012
Kent
Hopefully this will work!!

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

BobAndy

Feb 28, 2014
Very nice. Ordered some of the same spec from eBay. Turns out they'll be shipped from Germany. Hopefully they'll be with me soon.

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Very nice. Ordered some of the same spec from eBay. Turns out they'll be shipped from Germany. Hopefully they'll be with me soon.

I was going to buy those from Germany off eBay as well, but decided to go a a main dealer

BobAndy

Feb 28, 2014
Well, I suspect you may have got at a better price... And sooner too.
I wait patiently....

Tracker400

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry to drag up an old thread but i'm looking for a pair of chrome pipe trims for my Exeo
Any recommendations?

I got a pair from fleabay! £16 for the pair. They were a right fit but with a little persuasion they went on and they're certainly not going anywhere haha