Bluetooth problem

bilton17

Jul 19, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi I've got a 2007 fr diesel and recently the oem Bluetooth hands free has been playing up you can be driving along and the phone will disconnect then a minute late re connect has anyone had this problem before ? I've tried unpairing and re pairing my phone that didn't help any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Co2

May 2, 2007
Hi I've got a 2007 fr diesel and recently the oem Bluetooth hands free has been playing up you can be driving along and the phone will disconnect then a minute late re connect has anyone had this problem before ? I've tried unpairing and re pairing my phone that didn't help any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same phone, just started doing it out of the blue?

Had that happen to me too and spent quite a while to discover what was going on.

In the end it was an app I had installed, nothing obscure. Quite auto diagnostic related to be honest. Turns out it had some options where it kept poking the Bluetooth and that made the hands free system go nuts.

If you have installed something recently, assuming it's a smartphone, start there. Same symptoms, so it's probable it's the same cause.

Nov 12, 2017
Derby
My Bluetooth option as disappeared from the dash aswell don't know how to fix it and it's sending me crazy,phone still connects but nothing comes out

ray

Jan 7, 2016
The Bluetooth module is under the passenger/drivers seat, unplug it for a few minutes then put it back in and see if that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Do you have the touchscreen headunit? I think i read somewhere it’s built into that if you have it. Otherwise I’m out of ideas.

Nov 12, 2017
Derby
No it ain't a touch screen head unit,stereo is separate to the Bluetooth.u just came on the dash display behind the steering wheel now it's disappeared:(

ray

Jan 7, 2016
My facelift FR has all the buttons on the wheel but no Bluetooth module or options for it in the MFD.

As far as I’ve read and seen the module is under the seat.

https://youtu.be/E8NwMEDqCRM

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.