Post The Toledo's

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
sold the black comps and bought some silver ones instead :D, surely the only pd150 toledo in the country running on TT comps?

IMG_0155-1.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0158-1.jpg

IMG_0159-1.jpg

Last edited:

UTA_flyinghigh

Nice one UTA, I see you've de-badged. Have you lowered her at all? what size are your wheels?

-45 on the front, -35 on the back on shocks and springs.
Wheels are 17'' off an Audi TT.

UTA

sgtcortez

I've done a poo Daddy
Jul 26, 2009
Cornwall
I like them on original beetles, but the world would be a boring place if we all had the same motors.

Anyway if i get a chance I'll polish me Tolly and post some pics soon.

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
really like the look of that mate. looks really smart. really like the front bumper.

thank you for your kind words :redface:

Nice 205gti mate. Mine is SORN,ed at the mo:cry:

But that bonnet bra!!! why :shrug:

no offence.

the 205 is a mates... like the bra myself, think it looks really mean when u look at it in your rear view mirror, and its another reason for people to look at the car, but yea not to everyones taste

Is that the standard rear bumper smoothed over? Looking good btw

tar, yea standard rear with towing cover, bump strips and all the bottom textured part smoothed, got a crack in it now tho from a car park bump :censored: so its in to be completely re-done soon

I like the Bra but I may be Biased as I have one on my black leon

plus it covers up any stone chips that are already there ;)

Crazyoll

Feb 2, 2010
Worcestershire
@ Stefan:
Have you painted the side plastic trim strips or removed and smoothed them? cant tell from the photo.
Did you do the rear bumper yourself? Looks great :)

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
@ Stefan:
Have you painted the side plastic trim strips or removed and smoothed them? cant tell from the photo.
Did you do the rear bumper yourself? Looks great :)

hi... in the pics the side bump strips are painted, but there currently off the car as im getting new ones atm ready to be painted again once the back bumper goes in to repair the crack. And nope the back bumper was done buy a local body shop

ta

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Car is looking great Stefan as are all the Toledos above.

What front bumper is that - Cupra R?

Really like that colour too especially the shiney photo 2nd in as used in your sig.

:seatgod:

AP_V5

Jan 19, 2010
Sussex
Bought my Toledo V5 20V toward the end of January, haven't had funds to do a great deal yet mostly been sorting out niggly little faults!

Its gone from this:
DSC001401.jpg

And now I've fitted Audi TT 6 spokes, I have yet to sort out the centre caps though!

DSC00156.jpg

It has already got a powerflow exhaust system and I have added an enclosed induction kit so defo sounds the part!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise