SCN Banners/Flags/Poles..a plea!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I see an events in Scotland and several in England at the moment that are probably more pressing.

We don't have a bottomless pit of money, but thats not to say we can't sort something later in the year or next for other areas.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Ok, spoken to Ralph at Banners For All, seems reasonable for our needs. So i'm going ahead with an order.

Sadly as I expected production timescales means that they won't be ready until the 25th June.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Ok, spoken to Ralph at Banners For All, seems reasonable for our needs. So i'm going ahead with an order.

Sadly as I expected production timescales means that they won't be ready until the 25th June.

Bloody hell this site doesn't hang around sorting stuff out does it!!!!

Fair play :)

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
Sounds brilliant. Can't wait to see em! So if there's auditions for beefcakes, for the ladies. does that mean the guys can audition a few females too? Lol

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Quick mockup, the shape of sail banners doesn't really give much room for anything else.

But aiming to run pairs like this, so we'll end up with 3 of each type.

sailflags.png

I may drop the car, not sure as yet or go with a red one or possible white.

I need a few more details from the printer, just sending them a mockup to ask if I'm going wrong anywhere..

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
should've asked first then :p only jesting am sure the distyribution will be done fairly so all areas are sorted :)

i like but not sure if iit looks a little cramped with both cars on but then again i'm no designer!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
true! hard to envisage with just the mockup as such...

.will be fun putting them up,jobs for the bonnet beefcakes me thinks :cartman: just outta curiousity Z, do you have any idea how they fold down in terms of size wise,length of flagpole type thing?

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Wicked wicked wicked :clap::clap: Oooooh Im more excited than an exciteable thing in excitedland !! Well done ZBoyd on the speedy response !

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Well the place haven't got back to me yet on the email I sent, this is the trouble I face and what takes up my time.

I can't be on the blower talking to people in work time... some places really need to join the 21st century and answer their emails.

They might get done, they might not.

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
Ralph does reply to his emails mate, he just takes a while sometimes. He seems to be the guy doing all the work to be honest and only seems to check his emails a few times a day.

About erecting them...the poles come in a back and are broken down into 4 parts, so you slide one bit in, then push the next into it and so on and it then just pushes onto the base / stake / whatever you go for. Very easy to put up. Although I have found its a good idea to attach them to some sort of fence if possible even though I do have the heavy duty car bases

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.