Suggestion - Region Chat Threads

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie
on my old car forum , there was a Chat Thread where people of that region could just chat about everything and anything, was a good way to get to know the people in your area/section etc.

just an idea

-- EDIT --

did just notice that below the regions are split up for organising Local meets..... so this i guess my not work haha

Al

Aug 29, 2005
This could be added as a sub section under the Regional meet sections. I agree that it would serve to build the banter with the local community outside the meets and hopefully increase interest in meets as a result.

At the moment, anything non meet related is moved in to the appropriate section because non meet threads could put people off bothering to look at whats going on in the area - like VAGCOM requests, which local garage/remap etc etc put people off looking at whats going on. Plus of course, the meets section is for meets.

With that being said however, it may detract from other areas like the General Off Topic section, but some people don't post there much anyway.

I would also suggest splitting the Scotland region in to North and South Scotland as there is as much difference geographically between Glasgow and Aberdeen as there is between Birmingham and London meaning it is very rare people from one area go to the other areas meet.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise